The Horror at Red Hook The Horror at Red Hook

Really?

First things first, I suppose. This may be the worst movies I've ever seen that passed the Portal. It had no redeeming qualities and no humor. It is fine with me if you want to produce this sort of movie, BUT to disgrace the name of Lovecraft and his work by tacking on the title of one of his better stories to this monstrosity is unforgivable. Cthulhu Fhtagn!

The Matrix Still Has You The Matrix Still Has You

Zeeky Boogy Doog

Another amazing collab. Not quite as good as the original, but still hilarious. And don't let's forget the greatest easter egg of all time. DE-DE-DE-DEDE-DE!

Never Woke Up Never Woke Up

At least you took the high road...

Wow. The entire time, I was on edge waiting for the inevitable scare. What with the small text to make you look close at the screen and the quiet audio to make you turn it up, I was almost sure this was a screamer. But the scare never came. I suppose that would've cheapened it though.

The Egoraptor Tribute! The Egoraptor Tribute!

A Flash Rick Roll? Unbelievable...

As a Egoraptor fan, I'd say this is a decent compilation picture. Middle of the road six.

Pyromance Pyromance

Such a letdown...

I wanted to like this movie, really, I did. The description sounded innovative and amazing...too bad it had nothing too do with the movie.

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

Best. Flash. Ever.

I have always been a Flash Bros fan. When this movie came out, I watched it 6 times in the first 4 days. It is without a doubt the best flash animation ever and I'm not sure why it took me this long to make a review. Good work, Dim.

Pulp Fiction v3 Pulp Fiction v3

Not bad at all

Pretty good movie. Then again, i am a massive Tarantino fan and love Pulp Fiction, so if it were a crappy loop of travolta dancing, i would've still liked it.